Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 countries, with 30,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.2 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Lead and Oversee Recruiting Process
• Prepare recruitment advertising & postings that utilizes the latest recruitment marketing concepts including search engine optimization.
• Oversee pre-employment process including screening of candidates and checking references.
• Interview candidates.
• Recommend and prepare employment offers and relocations packages.
• Oversee effective utilization of the applicant tracking system.
• Assist with compiling and analyzing metrics associated with the recruiting process.
• Collaborate with Managing Partners and HR Managers to define staffing needs.
Select and Manage Relationships with Recruiting Agencies and Vendors
• Ensure effective utilization of outside staffing firms and job boards.
• Maintain relationships with colleges and universities.
Provide Oversight and Supervision to Department Staff
• Direct, evaluate and develop Senior Recruiter and/or Recruiter
Participate in Developing Recruiting Strategy
• Recommend internal policies, processes and procedures
Monitor Labor Market Trends
• Monitor external labor market conditions.
• Monitor employee turnover trends.