Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 countries, with 30,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.2 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Organizations today are facing an increasingly complex business landscape that’s changing at an accelerated pace. New technologies are emerging rapidly, the quantity of government regulations is growing, the face of competition is changing and the workforce is more dynamic and empowered than ever.
Baker Tilly is looking for high performing, high achieving and passionate interns to make an immediate impact. If you want to have an experience that consists of a variety of projects, developmental opportunities, networking and social events, and being a part of a team that is recognized by their clients as being valued business advisors, then read on.
As a Forensic Litigation & Valuation Services (FLVS) Consulting Intern you will have the opportunity to:
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
• Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2017/ 2018 school year in Finance , Accounting, Economics or related field with eligibility to sit for CPA exams upon graduation
• Availability to begin full time employment in 2019
• Outstanding academic performance with a minimum overall GPA of a 3.0 required with at least a 3.2 gpa preferred
• Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship as a full-time employee
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills required
• Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
• Flexibility to travel to client site as needed and ability to work beyond core business hours